The Forum ends With You: Thread 104

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Hiro ✩, Oct 4, 2013.

  1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2010
    Gender:
    Enby
    3,228
    The 104 Building is an important part of the Reapers' Games.​
    It is here that the Players will complete various missions, as assigned by the Reapers.​

    [​IMG]
    ​
    ​
    ​
    ​
     
  2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2011
    Gender:
    Male
    3,860
    Roxam reporting for duty!
     
  3. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2012
    Gender:
    Cisgender Female
    884
    Here!
     
  4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Gender:
    girlboy loser
    1,355
    738
    Here I am! :D
     
  5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2010
    Gender:
    Enby
    3,228
    (The following was chosen at random by an undecided third party)​
    ​
    Upon arriving, you all notice a Shark Noise Symbol gliding around Cat's feet. All too far away to react, you can only watch in horror as the Shark Noise rises and...​
    ​
    ​
    ​
    ​
    ...Marushi pushes Cat out of the way.​
    ​
    The Shark Noise proceeds to Erase Marushi, and vanishes.​
    ​
    ​
    Suddenly, a voice echoes around the area.​
    ​
    OhDarn.GIF ​
    "Oh darn, I missed the cute one with the Sora Avatar, whatever will I do now?"​
    ​
    The Reaper then smiles.​
    ​
    OhWell.GIF ​
    "I guess I'll just leave you guys to play with my little friend. Sick 'em boy!"​
    ​
    And with a twisted laugh, she leaves. ​
    ​
    You all see the shark closing in on you, and now have two options:​
    ​
    >Fight it off​
    ​
    >Run and save yourselve​
    ​
    Good luck, and don't get Erased~​
    ​
    (Cat and Marushi, see me via PM)​
     
  6. CrownMoksha Decimo

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2011
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    On board the DenLiner
    1,341
    Finally home and ready to fight the noise
     
  7. Yozora Archer

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2007
    Gender:
    female king arthur
    Location:
    with taiga, eating rice and ****
    883
    (.....low blow dude. lol)

    I'd choose to fight it off, but seeing as we only have 1 pin psych and not much experience with battles....I think we should retreat. I would love to avenge our fellow gamer, but it's better to fight another day.




    (waits for Roxam to see what he thinks)
     
  8. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2011
    Gender:
    Male
    3,860

    I second this. RUN AWAY!