Mindless Self Indulengence

Discussion in 'Music' started by HellKitten, Jan 16, 2009.

  1. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

    Joined:
    May 20, 2007
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Nowhere, OK
    123
    875
    No, really? No threads? That's sad. Anyone else love/hate/don't care for these guys? I like them, I recently started listening to more of their music and my favorites(for a change) would probably be London Bridge or Straight to Video. Shut Me Up used to be my favorite for like four years.
    Your thoughts on 'em?
    Go, go, go, go, go!
    ​
     
  2. OakaTheXXIII Traverse Town Homebody

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2009
    5
    129
    Not my favorite but yeah I like 'em and I recently keep lisening to Get it up and Evening wear ;P
     
  3. Xe54 Kingdom Keeper

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2007
    Location:
    New York City, NY
    58
    872
    Stupid MF is their best song... so far.
     
  4. Patsy Stone Мать Россия

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2007
    Location:
    Northern Ireland
    133
    I've seen them live and they were AWESOME! They were supporting MCR (because their bassist is Gerard Ways wife) but they were definitely better than them.

    I like Shut Me Up and Straight to Video, but all of their songs that I have are awesome =]
     
  5. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Location:
    Location:
    453
    I love the video for shut me up, we watched it at college and we just couldn't stop laughing. We all got obsessed with a remixed version of Never wanted to dance.
     
  6. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Location:
    The Labyrinth
    790
    I saw them live when they were touring on their own, you're right, they are amazing :D

    It was a really great performance.

    I actually really like them, I have a lot of their songs. The only thing I don't like, is Jimmy, because he is one disgusting *******.

    Do you mean The Birthday Massacre remix? if so, I love that version.
     
  7. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Location:
    Location:
    453
    Oh I found it on my comp now, its called the Electro Hurtz Mix, not usually my style of music but it was entertaining for a little while. I'm not really all that big on this band I just like the video and the song I mentioned.
     
  8. C4E Traverse Town Homebody

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2007
    12
    182
    I love this band.
    been a huge fan for a long time haha
    Jimmy is a creative genius, even though hes a little fuqq'd up.
    Their new stuff kinda caters to the mainstream a bit too much, i liked them better when they did stuff they enjoyed more rather than what more people wanna hear.
     
  9. Master of the Onyx Flame Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2007
    Location:
    Moobys
    44
    621
    LoLz. I have posted 2 MSI threads actually...
    I love the band. they only have a few songs i don't like.
    favorite is Shut me up. (moslty because of the video...)